The Combermere Arms occupies part of a terrace built originally as dwellings in circa 1850 and converted to a beer house very shortly afterwards (circa 1860). The pub is constructed of red brick under a natural slate roof with substantial brick chimneys. The pub has a central entrance accessing a through corridor serving three small bar areas – one each to left and right at the front and one to the right at the rear. The original timber vertically sliding sash windows still survive today. The building is a rare survivor of a beer house, forming an integral part of a residential terrace with the original internal layout intact. The pub is Part of a pretty terrace and the other part of which has been nicely restored for offices. They serve a full selection of draught beers, wines and spirits for your enjoyment. Live music nights, which are held every Saturday night, make this pub a popular place with everyone. Situated to the rear of the pub, there is a covered smoking area, along with a large beer garden, to accommodate all smoking customers. With friendly staff always on hand to help, this pub has provided a perfect setting for intimate couples.